Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Watch grand-cross in PF and he'll seem a bastion of dainty civility in comparison.
Fact: 50% of questions in PF are "may I ask a question?"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, ColinD said:

Fact: 50% of questions in PF are "may I ask a question?"

which doodyhead gave pf 'cross-fire' when 2 other, superior forms of debate both had cross-examination?

3 minutes ago, businessmonkey said:

which doodyhead gave pf 'cross-fire' when 2 other, superior forms of debate both had cross-examination?

Ted Turner.

But hey hey cool it with the debate elitism. We are all on the same team.

• Positive 1

4 hours ago, Anthon said:

Imagine talking to your opponent the way Kavanaugh talked to those senator like Christ dude what the hell.

Anyway back on topic. Political tribalism has fully taken hold.

On another note, what impact do yall think Kavanaugh has on politics DAs? Midterms? PC DAs? Could there be an independent Kavanaugh DA for either the HS or college topic?

9 minutes ago, NickDB8 said:

On another note, what impact do yall think Kavanaugh has on politics DAs? Midterms? PC DAs? Could there be an independent Kavanaugh DA for either the HS or college topic?

The vote is the end of this week right? So until that vote happens, massive thumper on PC/bipart/agenda DAs. Though there will likely be some articles on how this whole debacle has lasting effects on all of those. 

Def will work as a midterms uniqueness arg/thumper. If he's confirmed, there's bound to be discussion of dems working toward impeachment proceedings if they win, which could mean a projected turnout bump arg. That also opens the door to kavanaugh bad as a midterms DA scenario if there's internal link ev that says there could be the numbers to remove him (unlikely). 

I don't really know about the last question. Though if he gets confirmed, tipping the SCOTUS to be firmly red definitely emboldens circumvention args. 

• Positive 1

9 hours ago, NickDB8 said:

I've had the Kavanaugh DA run on me before but that was before the allegations so any new version would be radically different.

2 hours ago, masturdebater69 said:

I've had the Kavanaugh DA run on me before but that was before the allegations so any new version would be radically different.

oof I know some colleges teams were gonna run one lol they had to chuck it out xD, politics DAs are sooooo annoying cause i this Administration stuff happens every damn day that i wouldn't be surprised if this year there was a skew in Aff wins this year.

1 hour ago, Anthon said:

oof I know some colleges teams were gonna run one lol they had to chuck it out xD, politics DAs are sooooo annoying cause i this Administration stuff happens every damn day that i wouldn't be surprised if this year there was a skew in Aff wins this year.

The Kavanaugh confirmation bad version probably still can work.

there are at the same time amazing politics disads and none at all

like what i mean is that everything that happens in this admin is a politics disad but it's all nuq in 2 days

Collins said she was going to announce her position for the confirmation vote at 3.

Fingers crossed some just decided to say yes on the procedural vote and will flip for the final vote.