Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

neg ground wya

No, really. I know people think 2Ns are making a big deal out of this, and that there "is no topic bias", but the only reason for that is because we've defaulted to too-many-condo and fiating out of every solvency deficit.

Anyone got any thoughts?

Yeah - I definitely that this is true. Neg ground now IMO has become doodyty Cp's w/ Internal Net Ben, Parole CP Internal Net ben, Base, And K's. I think the lack of neg ground may actually push more policy oriented teams to attempt to learn K's. That is at least what has been happening at my school. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Finnaly these policy debaters will come over to the land of no return (K Land :D)

1 minute ago, Anthony :3 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Finnaly these policy debaters will come over to the land of no return (K Land :D)

untrue i spent 7 weeks of my summer learning the k and now i just go for parole cp

it's just that op

1 minute ago, bayernuard said:

parole cp

it's just that op

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Args like that make me just wanna resign and call it a Bye if im aff xD

Just now, Anthony :3 said:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Args like that make me just wanna resign and call it a Bye if im aff xD

i would say that's why being a 2n is the best but it's really not because this topic is a disaster zone

Just now, bayernuard said:

i would say that's why being a 2n is the best but it's really not because this topic is a disaster zone

Im suprised no one has picked up a Mestiza Con. K Aff cause that is a slap to the face to alot of CPs

1 hour ago, Anthony :3 said:

Im suprised no one has picked up a Mestiza Con. K Aff cause that is a slap to the face to alot of CPs 

What CPs can be read against such an aff? Why would the aff be particularly good at answering such CPs?

Its a K aff and I havent seen it much but I know that it is a 'Pre- Req Arg" sooo i  think cp is not a choice unless u can win that it isnt a pre req

14 hours ago, Anthony :3 said:

Its a K aff and I havent seen it much but I know that it is a 'Pre- Req Arg" sooo i  think cp is not a choice unless u can win that it isnt a pre req

ok but the problem here is that t-usfg is the single most overpowered argument in the history of arguments