Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sam_ka$h

what camp to go to ?

I went to Georgetown this summer and it was very much worth it, they had/have super experienced lab leaders but definitely go to as long of a camp as feasibly possible, as the more experience and time spent debating during the summer the greater the reward

• Positive 2

14 hours ago, chsdebater5 said:

I went to Georgetown this summer and it was very much worth it, they had/have super experienced lab leaders but definitely go to as long of a camp as feasibly possible, as the more experience and time spent debating during the summer the greater the reward

yeah but do you need to spend the entire summer at camp when you could be improving your craft with what you learned at camp the rest of the summer?

• Positive 1

6 hours ago, businessmonkey said:

I don't think so?  I'm pretty sure UT debate is full of k hacks, like shanahan

ive heard UT has kinda gone down in terms of competition in camp tournaments.

8 hours ago, businessmonkey said:

yeah but do you need to spend the entire summer at camp when you could be improving your craft with what you learned at camp the rest of the summer?

I mean it helps when you're surrounded by other debaters and having practice debates constantly as opposed to not really being able to debate for some people

19 hours ago, Sam_ka$h said:

is georgetown more K friendly than say UTNIF @chsdebater5

8 hours ago, businessmonkey said:

I don't think so?  I'm pretty sure UT debate is full of k hacks, like shanahan

Georgetown isn't focused on Ks, we mainly cut topic Ks if you're really K focused I'd go to Wake, Mich, or UT

17 hours ago, businessmonkey said:

yeah but they'll have kritiky judges and lab leaders, all the ones you'll want

yes , but would you say its better to do survivors or do skillz + TOPR in the summer

Important Information

Terms of Use