Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ColinD

Woah, like, the universe, man

Gist of this article is that scientists think that they've found the evidence of evaporated super massive black holes in the universe's cosmic background radiation that would predate the big bang, thus proposing that the universe goes through cycles of creation and evaporation.

Valid idea? Would the universe repeat itself exactly the same or be entirely different? Does this really just sound like we're in a simulation? How does this impact wipeout updates?

Discuss.

10 hours ago, ColinD said:

How does this impact wipeout updates?

Most important part of this post ?

Only use I can think of is a uniqueness claim - Universal destruction inevitable, and, depending on what the aff is, that could make case a disad in the meantime.

• Positive 1

30 minutes ago, NickDB8 said:

Most important part of this post ?

Hey, these things are interesting.

31 minutes ago, NickDB8 said:

Only use I can think of is a uniqueness claim - Universal destruction inevitable, and, depending on what the aff is, that could make case a disad in the meantime. 

"Universal destruction inevitable and we might all come back anyway, so maintain present day precarious life." Sure I could vote on that.

1 minute ago, ColinD said:

"Universal destruction inevitable and we might all come back anyway, so maintain present day precarious life." Sure I could vote on that.

Carding this

• Positive 1

Probably redefines alot of meta-paradigms. You kind of have to vote off of the probability of Universe Reincarnation being possible before determining impact sizes and scenarios. On the other hand, we could weigh system impacts like "destruction of alterity," or SV much clearer as they would only be exacerbated by aff action. Lots of literature on this coming from Hindu commentary on reincarnation, which has a much more analytical form of derivation rather than scientific proof.