By registering, users agree to the following:
- Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. Not can users post material that is discriminatory based upon race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this website.
- Businesses of any variety are not permitted to promote themselves on our website without express permission with a possible condition of advertising fees. Violating posts will be deleted and result in a warning. Repeated offenses will result in a ban.
- Our website hosts a debate file marketplace. It is not permitted to freely trade or publicly post files purchased from our marketplace or marketplaces of other debate sites. This impacts the authors of said files far more than they harm our website. We aim to protect the intellectual property and business of debate community members that provide a helpful service.
- In compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, we are obligated to disclose that website hosts multiple chat features, private groups, enables storage of sensitive credit information for purchasing online services, and can track site usage. Our site uses security certificates and encrypted payment methods to protect the personal data of our users. Users have the right to request copies and/or erasure of personal data.